these camera phones have a big number of selling in 2020
i Phone 11 PRO
- Triple-lens cameras w/ new ultra wide-angle lens
- More durable, water resistant body
- Matte finish and new dark green color
- Night Mode for better low-light images
- Haptic Touch instead of 3D Touch
- Ultra Wideband support
- A13 chip
- Faster WiFi and LTE
- Body: Stainless steel frame, Gorilla Glass front with oleophobic coating, Gorilla Glass back with frosted finish, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Midnight Green, Space Gray, Gold and Silver color options.
- Screen (Pro): 5.8″ OLED screen of 1125 x 2436 px resolution, 458ppi, 800 nits, 120Hz touch sensing. HDR video support, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor.
- Screen (Pro Max): 6.5″ OLED screen of 1242 x 2688 px resolution, 458ppi, 800 nits, 120Hz touch sensing. HDR video support, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor.
- OS: Apple iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic chip (7nm+) – Hexa-core (2×2.66 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 8-core Apple NPU 3-gen
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/256/512GB of internal storage
- Camera: Triple 12MP camera: 26mm main wide-angle, F/1.8, OIS, Dual Pixel AF; 52mm telephoto, F/2.0, OIS, 2x zoom; 13mm ultra wide-angle, F/2.4, 120-degree field of view; quad-LED flash with slow sync
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, OIS + EIS
iPhone 11 Pro is powered by a hexa-core Apple A13 Bionic processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
This smartphone also having somewhere 1st position in best camera phones was launched on 10th September 2019. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125×2436 pixels at a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch (ppi)
As far as the cameras are concerned, the iPhone 11 Pro on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 12-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
based on iOS 13 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The iPhone 11 Pro is a dual-SIM supported smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards.
Google Pixel 4